Structure & Membership
Two EPION members co-chair and lead the network and work closely with the membership chair, EPION coordinator and working group chairs.
The working groups include:
- Partnerships, Education, Access and Knowledge Exchange (PEAK)
Formerly: Community of Interest (CoI)
- Knowledge Exchange Event Planning
- Metabolic Monitoring
- Standards Implementation Steering Committee (SISC).
The Provincial System Support Program (PSSP) at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) leverages its provincial structure to support EPION’s mandate. PSSP provides project management, knowledge exchange, implementation, and evaluation expertise to the network.
EPION is funded by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
EPION BRINGS TOGETHER:
- 50+ programs and satellite partners that provide EPI services across Ontario
- Social workers, nurses, occupational therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, program managers, peer support workers and others who work within EPI services
- Individuals who receive services through EPI
- Family members and caregivers connected to an EPI program.
There are many ways to become involved in EPION, including joining an EPION working
group, volunteering at an event, or attending network meetings.
BENEFITS TO JOINING EPION INCLUDE:
- Participation in the network;
- Sharing of knowledge and expertise;
- Voting at network meetings;
- Serving on working groups/committees; and
- Contributing your ideas and making a difference
EPI Program members
Funded EPI programs in Ontario. When completing a membership application a designated representative will complete the application for the program and include a list of names of staff within the program. As an official member, receives weekly network email digest.
This membership group refers to Individual Members (the individual has lived experience including family member, and/or experience/affiliation with EPI services) and Supporter Members (community partners, may or may not be part of an EPI funded program/organization). As an official member, receives weekly network email digest.
Unofficial members, but may be invited to participate in network events and activities. Does not receive the weekly network email digest, but can join our general mailing list here: Click Here to Join Mailing List
Membership Updates *new (2020)*
EPI Program Members and Supporter Members can update their information in our membership database through a new online form.