#EPION2019: Partners in Practice and Progress
Join EPION for our bi-annual two-day conference.
The EPION conference will highlight and explore innovative and promising practices in early psychosis intervention. We will also recognize and honour the clinical, research and peer initiatives of our EPI programs as well as the ongoing work of EPION itself.
This bi-annual conference provides an opportunity for those involved in Early Psychosis Intervention (EPI) in Ontario to:
- Share, learn and network together as clinicians, researchers, peer support workers, program managers, program evaluators, persons with lived experience and family members.
- Understand the latest data and evidence on EPI and what it means for clinical practice
- Find out about the innovations and learnings from programs that have implemented new practices
- Hear about the various initiatives undertaken by EPION through the EPION standing Working Groups and time-limited task groups.
Keynote presenters to be announced soon! Registration opens May 6, 2019.
For conference updates, please visit: epionevents.ca
Call for Proposals:
Do you have an idea for a conference session?
We are inviting proposals for oral presentations and poster presentations as we plan for EPION’s 2019 Conference!
Presentation topics can include innovative clinical practices, program evaluation, research studies, lived experience initiatives, and community partnerships. Presentations can be individual or group (within or across EPI programs).
Presentation formats can include:
- Oral presentations (20, 30, or 60 minutes)
- Symposium – collection of talks on a specific topic (60 minutes)
Submissions will be accepted until May 21, 2019.